So I am not really following a gluten-free diet, but since being in quarantine has me reaching out for all kinds of snacks, I decided to try to feel better about my choices by cleaning up my banana bread craving. For this gluten-free version I decided to For this banana bread, I decided to go for coconut flour.
How to Make Gluten-Free Banana Bread
This banana-bread is super simple to make
This gluten-free banana bread recipe is a one bowl wonder that is super easy to make, you don’t even need a mixer, just a fork and spoon.
Step 1- Mash the bananas until smooth. (photo 1)
Step 2- Add all the other ingredients and stir. (photo 2)
Step 3- Pour bread batter into a greased 4 X 8 loaf pan. (photo 3)
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. (photo 4)
Store in an air-tight container.
Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- 1 disposable foil loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350º / 180º
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add eggs and crushed bananas & combine well
- Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Add vanilla, chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Mix just until combined - Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan
- .Bake at 350º / 180º f for 50 minutes